KETONIX® Bluetooth® with Battery
Minimum Requirements: Latest iOS/Android - device with Bluetooth Low Energy.
Note: Current software is only available for macOS desktop app, mobile devices like smartphones and tablets running iOS or Android supporting Bluetooth 4.0 LE.
(A Beta version for the Windows platform is now also available. However it might break other bluetooth connections as the driver needs to be replaced)
The measuring unit is in PPM, do not compare this to the earlier KETONIX® models 2015 Blue and Red units.
This Ketonix model automatically calibrates itself, there is no need for user calibration.
If you have type 1 or 2 diabetes, you still need to check your glucose.
This device is not intended to replace your glucose or beta-hydroxybutyrate measuring devices.
- Indicates your ketone production by analyzing your breath.
- A reusable instrument that can be used thousands of times.
- Powered by a USB port 5V 1A, USB charger(not included) 5V or a 5V battery with USB port.
- Application indicating acetone in PPM.
- Record breath ketones locally on your mobile device smartphone/tablet and/or to an online account (www.ketonix.com).
- You can anonymously contribute your data to studies of ketogenic diets (Optional).
- Mouthpiece can be easily removed and cleaned. An extra mouthpiece is included. The mouthpiece has three different settings that can easily be changed to adjust the resistance.
- Software provides profile management to enable several users to share a device using personal mouthpieces.
- The USB cable is detachable and the battery can be inserted direct to enable mobile measures.
- Weight: 40 gr (total weight 260 gr).
- Size: length 130 mm, diameter 25 mm.
What is included:
Ketonix® Bluetooth®, Ketonix Battery, USB Cable, Cable to charge the battery, an extra mouthpiece, a manual and a perfect KETONIX zipper etui (15 cm X 10 cm X 5 cm)