Minimum Requirements: OS Maverick and above (for Mac) and Windows 7 and above (for PC).
- Indicates your ketone production by analyzing your breath.
- A reusable instrument that can be used thousands of times.
- Powered by a computer with USB port, USB charger 5V or a 5V battery with USB port.
- User calibration available with software.
- Comes pre configured with the general settings indicating acetone in ppm (the range can be changed by user software).
|BLUE||0 - 4 PPM||Low|
|GREEN||4 - 30 PPM||Nutritional Range|
|YELLOW||30 - 80 PPM||High Ketosis|
|RED||above 80 PPM||Very High Ketosis|
Note: The colored LED lights will blink/flash between 1 to 10 times. This will tell you where your measurement is within the color range with 1 blink indicates the lowest value in the range and 10 blinks being the highest value in the range.
Readings within the blue range will not indicate with blinks, it will remain steady.
- User definable feedback ranges.
- Record breath ketones locally or to an online account (www.ketonix.com).
- You can anonymously contribute your data to studies of ketogenic diets (Optional).
- Mouthpiece can be easily removed and cleaned. An extra mouthpiece is included. The mouthpiece has three different settings that can easily be changed to adjust the resistance.
- Software provides profile management to enable several users to share a device using personal mouthpieces.
- Weight: 40 gr (total weight 260 gr).
- Size: length 130 mm, diameter 25 mm.
- What is included: Ketonix USB, USB Cable, an extra mouthpiece, a quick set up guide and a KETONIX zipper case (15 cm X 10 cm X 5 cm).